15/06/2015

Sun hat mishap...

While I had no objection to Wilson staying in the garden to watch for the mole, I was worried about him getting sunburned, so I told him he could remain outside only if he wore his sun hat. 

Since he no longer trusted Uncle Zoltan, I promised to keep vigil until he returned, promising to call him if there was any mole-related activity.

W ran off into the house for his sun hat, but was gone for quite a long time. 
When he finally emerged, he was wearing not his sun hat but his megaphone!
'I couldn't find my hat, New Dad, so I improvised with this,' he said.

I agreed that it would certainly provide excellent sun protection, but wondered whether he could actually see anything.

'Not really.' he replied, 'Also, it's just slightly stuck on my head...'


No comments:

Post a Comment