25/03/2015

Recycling

I'm a pretty resolute Recycler, but today I made an exception with a recent copy of New Scientist Magazine. It's the one with a big feature about Head Transplants and with instructions for carrying out experiments in your kitchen.

One of its projects explained how to build a Large Hadron Collider using a salad spinner, tin foil and an HT unit from a dismantled air conditioner. I would have thought this would inevitably be a Small Hadron Collider, but I'm not an expert.

Whatever the details, though, I didn't want Wilson upset by talk of Head Transplants, and I didn't want him experimenting with HT units either, so while he played in the garden I snuck this particular copy out to the dustbin for landfill. 

I apologise to the environment, but it was necessary!


No comments:

Post a Comment