05/09/2013

Wilson receives a note from the earwigs...

The earwigs have sent round a note to Wilson saying that they didn't commit the graffiti outrage on his bee hotel and the folly, claiming that they were actually framed by the woodlice. 
Wilson read through the note several times, frowning and sighing, before throwing his arms up in the air and shouting, 'I just don't have time for this! These troublesome tenants are SO doing my nut totally in! Here I am, trying to launch a groundbreaking and innovative range of haut couture socks AND open a pop-up nightclub, and all I get is squabbling insects and arthropods!'
He has sought advice from Polly B hoping that she, as an insect, can contribute some insight on woodlouse and earwig behaviour.

Reluctantly he's gone round to the the folly to try to sort this dispute out. For my part, I'm keeping well out of the way...


No comments:

Post a Comment