13/08/2013

Princess Tracey has left to found a dynasty


Wilson went round to the Folly this morning to change Tracey's flowers and see whether she survived last night's Meteor Shower, but he couldn't find her. Apparently she left a note with the mother earwig, explaining her absence. 
The note allegedly reads: 'Princess Tracey Bee the 1st has left to become a queen and found her own colony. It is her destiny. She wishes all her subjects well, especially Wilson Vermilingua OBE for his kindness and provision of flowers; but not the earwigs, who crassly invaded her majesty's palace and kept her up all night with their raucous and cacophonous music.' 
I should point out that I haven't seen the note myself, I'm just going on what Wilson has told me. I didn't even know that bees could write, let alone spell words like 'cacophonous'!
W gave the flowers he'd brought for Tracey to the mother earwig. She was very grateful, saying that they would feed her family for days.
The earwigs have now taken over the whole house and sub-let rooms to their friends and relatives.
There was no honey in the jar.


No comments:

Post a Comment