06/07/2012

Hampton Court Flower Show


Phew! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but Wilson's main birthday present to me was two tickets to Hampton Court Flower Show! 
Had a lovely day, but when we got home we were both exhausted - I carried W out of the car and popped him straight into his bed in the tumble dryer, put the plants we'd bought into the garden then went to bed, where I slept 11 hours straight! 
The tickets were a complete surprise as they hadn't shown up on my VISA statement, but W confessed that he'd been given them by a friend of his, Richard, who is a gardener and had a couple of spares. 
I have to say, Wilson certainly knows how to spend! Almost everything he saw, he HAD to buy for his Charity Garden Open Day… and guess whose plastic he put it all on!


No comments:

Post a Comment