11/06/2012

W resorts to ESP


Wilson has decided to try locating Antony by use of his 'psychic powers'. 
One of W's friends, Cathy, got in touch recently suggesting that I test W's 'gift' to see whether it's genuine, but I'm really not certain that encouraging him in this is the responsible thing to do. 
What if his 'gift' did turn out to be genuine – next thing I'd know he'd be marketing his own range of Ouija Boards and getting possessed by evil spirits. I've seen Most Haunted! I've seen Exorcism – Is It Real? on Nat Geo, and I've no wish to subject W to that! 
So, while not wanting W dabbling in the dark arts, almost anything would be preferable to his constant moping and occasional bouts of sobbing... and as Cathy suggested – what if he could do Lotto numbers...

No comments:

Post a Comment