01/05/2012

Tour Guide training programme


There is now nothing I don't know about my garden shed, its history and contents. It turns out that Wilson was not so much rehearsing giving his guided tours as training Antony and me to conduct them. 
I don't know what W is thinking of charging for entry to his Wilson Vermilingua OBE Museum of Old Stuff, but with all due respect, if Antony was my tour guide I would feel I had overpaid; Antony is, after all, only a small stuffed toy.

CHECK THIS OUT! 
What has Wilson Vermilingua OBE been doing this month? Have you missed anything? I've just uploaded the fourth monthly volume of Ant Wars II: APRIL 2012
Please tell all your friends, as it is Wilson's stated ambition for his life story to, as he puts it, "Go Totally Pandemic!". 
I think he means 'viral'.
You can download it or read it online at:
http://issuu.com/friendlydragon/docs/ant_wars_apr_2012

No comments:

Post a Comment