19/11/2020

SOUP DELIVERY

Wilson has now hired an ice-cream van for the out-of-season period so he can start a Hot Soup Delivery Service.
 
On the face of it, this seems like an excellent idea – but past experience has taught me that it will end up losing money rather than making Wilson rich.
 
I don't yet know what will go wrong, so I'll just wait and see…
 
I'm puzzled as to why Uncle Zoltan is involved in this, unless he's hoping to make a lot of 'Waiter, there's a fly in my soup' jokes!
 
Anyway, the soup arrived this morning, in massive drums. 
 
For some reason, I had expected it to arrive in individual tins, but apparently it's much cheaper when you buy it in 50-gallon drums.
 
There's no maker's name on the containers, but I'm sure* it's all legit!
*Really hoping 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment