22/07/2020

ROYAL ACADEMY OF ARTS


Wilson has yet to hear from the Royal Academy of Arts and has grown tired of waiting for them to call – he's left Byron in the Library to deal with them if they do eventually make contact, while he is in his study working on his new invention.
 
It's a bit too early to tell what it is, but I'm guessing it might be a new model of his Snoot Face Mask for Animals – perhaps with a replaceable filter in the end? 
 
He and Antony are deeply engrossed in the finer details of its design, and TT is… well, he's sleeping. As usual.
 
Whatever this 'amazing wonder product that will make us all rich and famous' turns out to be, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough – and when I know, you'll know!
 
Since yesterday I've done a bit of research on Gilbert and George, and I'm wondering just how appropriate they are as role models for a pair of young anteaters – for a start, a lot of their artwork seems to involve poo, and the police have been called to investigate their Scapegoating Pictures show at a gallery in Belfast! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment