14/06/2020

TROLLS WORLD TOUR


As darkness fell we set off for the drive-in cinema set up in the village park.
As none of us had ever been to a drive-in before, excitement levels were pretty high.
  
We took Nërp with us too, because he'd never been to any sort of cinema before and was curious to experience the difference between the cinema and television, and Jīqìrén because Nërp thought she would enjoy it.
  
Wilson and Byron sat in the front seats so they would get a good view, while I sat in the back with Nërp and Jīqìrén for company – it was a bit of a squash.
  
The movie was about as dire as I had feared and I did my best to sleep through it, but I was constantly woken by Nërp chuckling, explaining things to Jīqìrén or pointing out plot inconsistencies to me.
  
The lads seemed to enjoy it, though, and at least it briefly took their minds off visiting the Everything Ant shop tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment