29/06/2020

LOCKDOWN MORALE BOOSTER

TT's last online 'Comedy Nite' was surprisingly well received, so he's taking his next one more seriously.
 
He's bought some professional lighting on eBay (an Anglepoise lamp) and with Nërp's help he's even built a little background for his performance – now I understand what he, Antony and Nërp were doing shut away in the workshop!
 
Shh, he's just starting…
My girlfriend is always stealing my t-shirts and sweaters... but if I take one of her dresses, suddenly "we need to talk"...
I've been wondering… at what age is it appropriate to tell my dog that he's adopted?
If you're not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the refrigerator?
I just found out I'm colourblind – the diagnosis came completely out of the purple.
What do you call a male ant? Unc.
I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day. Take your time.
Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
My Czech mate is surprisingly bad at chess.
I had a driving lesson the other day. The instructor asked me, 'What do we do if we meet mist or fog?' I told him, 'We put Mister Foot on Mister Brake!'
Well, I'm going to make like a bowl of spaghetti now, because it's pasta my bedtime.
Thank you! Thank you! I've been Tiny Toy, and I hope you've been a wonderful audience! Goodnight!
When the performance was over TT told me that he hoped it would have eased the pain of waiting for Wilson's Art Gallery to open in a few days – what a kind thought!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment