28/05/2020

BYRON'S FIRST CANVAS

Nërp has now cut up one of the bedsheets I found in the airing cupboard and fixed it over the stretcher he'd made.
 
I don't know a lot about art, but it looks pretty good to me – I hope Byron will like it.
 
Also in Nerp's workshop (well, it used to be my workshop, but it's full of his stuff now) he found a few tins of paint that hadn't dried up. There aren't many colours, but there's quite a lot of each one, and as soon as lockdown is over I can get some more.
 
They may not be Artist's Colours, but I'm sure I remember reading that Francis Bacon used Dulux™ Household Emulsion in many of his paintings…
 
Also there was even enough wood left over from the pallet for Nërp to make an easel!
 
Anyway, Byron seems very pleased and excited, and that's what counts!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment