02/01/2020

ALL XMASSED OUT

Speaking for myself, I've had enough of Xmas now – I'd like to get on with life and face whatever challenges 2020 has to offer.

Wilson is still in his library trying to invent something groundbreaking with massive profit-making potential (so far without success) but the Johnson Brothers are very keen to show you their Xmas Present! 


It's one of those wooden toys with a button on the base which, when pressed causes the toy to collapse into a heap. 


I had similar toys when I was little, and never found them to have much play value, but Johnson maj. and Johnson min. seem delighted with theirs, which is a model depicting two insects dancing.


At least, I think they're dancing…


The insects are allegedly Bees, although to my untrained eye they rather resemble Ladybirds – which by coincidence is what the Johnson Brothers actually are.




No comments:

Post a Comment