28/09/2019

WILSON BREAKS HIS SILENCE

I've just received a telephone call from Wilson!

He said he was calling to remind me to post the new page of his free 2019 Calendar part-work, which I agreed to do, but I sensed he had something else on his mind.


Eventually he said that the new series of Doc Martin had started, and although he had seen the first episode, how could he be expected to watch his erstwhile fiancée and current love of his life Caroline Katz on a 12" black and white television?


Also, there is a Leonard Cohen documentary on BBC2 tonight, Marianne and Leonard: Words of Love which (since his Mum, Mrs Vermilingua's TV can only receive BBC1 and ITV) he asked if I would record for him.


Finally, he asked whether I could pick him up from the Zoo so he could come home and watch the Leonard Cohen programme with me…



No comments:

Post a Comment