05/08/2019

TRADEMARKING ADVENTURES

Everyone was pretty drained after an entire weekend of virtual space travel, so leaving the younger children in the care of Polly and Billi I took Wilson and Byron into the village to get some fresh air and relax.

Byron asked whether we could have a look in the book shop as he wanted to buy a book on the Moon Landings with his pocket money.


Guess what I found while they were browsing in the Non-Fiction and Cookery sections respectively! 


Both Wilson and Byron are quite unusual names so, thinking this was too good an opportunity to miss, I bought both books as a little surprise for later.


As we were driving home Wilson mentioned that, following Liverpool's attempt to trademark the word 'Liverpool' he was considering attempting something similar himself.


I smiled indulgently, and asked what word he had in mind.


'Biro and me are still considering what word would be best…' he replied. 'We've got several brilliant words on the shortlist, but I think it best to keep them under wraps for now!'


'Yes, they're Top Secret!' Byron confirmed…



No comments:

Post a Comment