24/03/2019

SUCCESSFUL SHOPPING TRIP

Wilson has returned triumphant from his trip to the village, having achieved all his goals!

Not only has he secured a Celebrity Book Signing deal, he's also bought a Mother's Day Card for his Mum, Mrs Vermilingua.


Actually the book shop had such an excellent selection of Mother's Day Cards that he couldn't decide which was most appropriate, so he bought two.


He lay them out in front of me so I could help him decide which one to send. I have to say, they both looked a bit passive-aggressive to me, but there you go…


He also made a bulk purchase of Tippex® Correcting Fluid – he uses a lot of it during the novel-writing process, but even so this quantity looks a tiny bit excessive!


I suppose he can always sell it on eBay when his novel-writing phase has passed…



No comments:

Post a Comment