25/01/2019

BLACK DEATH

Okay, it's time to 'fess up: 

All this Glitch in the Matrix stuff isn't real – it's just been Wilson's way of not admitting to himself that the reason I've not been blogging is because I'm a bit poorly. He doesn't deal with illness very well.


It's probably nothing more than a heavy cold, and he usually accuses me of being a 'big baby', but after watching something on The History Channel he's got it into his head that I've got the Plague – he keeps checking me for Buboes when he thinks I'm not looking.


The Bees have rallied round with their massive supply of Nasty Medicine ('If it's not nasty' they say, 'it won't do you any good!') while Wilson is in the living room trying to sign me up to a Funeral Plan…


I don't know whether I'll be back tomorrow, but the Blog will resume as soon as I feel up to it – I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment