24/12/2018

XMAS EVE

The presents are wrapped, stockings are hung, the carrots, mince pies and Ant Sherry laid out for Father Xmas and his reindeer, and everyone is thoroughly overexcited! 

TT and Johnson Minor have had a brief spell in the Brown Paper Bag Of Serenity®™[pat pending] to calm them down, and Wilson has already gone to bed once, hoping to wake up and find it's Xmas Day. 


I'm looking forward to a couple of days of over-eating, over-drinking and over-excited children – I hope Father Xmas brings me some Paracetamol!


I'll probably be too busy buying batteries, assembling toys and poring over instruction manuals over Xmas to blog, but rest assured – I'll be back soon, filling you in on all the excitement of Xmas with Wilson.


We all (even Uncle Zoltan) hope you have a truly Splendid, Bang-Up and generally Awesome Xmas, and we'll see you again in a few days time.


HAPPY XMAS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment