07/10/2018

STRAIGHT TALKING

I have a number of serious misgivings about Wilson and Nërp's new business, ZombieBusters.

I sat the boys down in the dining room (well, Wilson sat – Nërp stood because his legs don't bend) and voiced my thoughts. 


Not least of these is that Wilson, along with everyone else, spent the duration of the Zombie Invasion cowering indoors, terrified.


Then there is the small detail that the zombies weren't 'removed' or 'eliminated' – they just left, apparently of their own accord. All that Nërp actually did (and I don't want to minimise his bravery) was establish that there were no zombies in Uckfield.


Finally there is the tricky matter of there not actually having been any zombies in the first place. 


Everyone tried to be so brave in the face of what turned out to be an illusory threat that I shall not mention this final point unless I have to…



No comments:

Post a Comment