20/10/2018

PICTURE SWAP

Wilson has received a letter in the mail, containing a second Picture Swap card from the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I think he's pleased with the card, and flattered that the Spaghetti Monster remembered him… but I think he wished it had arrived in a big cardboard box that he could have been mysterious about.


The card seems to glow in the dark, which Wilson says is due to it's Pastafarian Holiness, but I suspect is due to some kind of luminous chemical. I shall insist that Wilson washes his paws before eating.


He's sitting in his library admiring his swap card, while still brooding about what could possibly have been in Nërp's Mystery Box…


If the picture on the card is an accurate depiction of the FSM, I think he'd do well to employ a stand-in, as Pope Alexander VI did for Jesus. 


This is why in all Western paintings, JC look like a handsome Italian – they're paintings of the Pope's son, Cesare!



No comments:

Post a Comment