16/06/2018

WE’RE ALL GOING TO THE ZOO

Preparing to drive to the zoo, Byron climbed into the car straight away (to ensure that we didn’t leave without him) while Wilson strode around the car inspecting the tyres critically.

He advised me, ’These tyres would be a lot more durable if you’d let me fill them with rubber instead of air, New Dad!’ 


After a moment’s thought, he added, ‘Actually, those Traction Engine tyres were so hard, I think concrete might be an even better option!’


As The Bees and their children waved us off from the front window, we embarked on our journey to the zoo – and whatever awaits us there…
_____________________


There is no Wi-Fi at the zoo, so I don’t know when I’ll hear from Wilson next – probably when he phones to be brought home. 


Of course, I’ll tell you if I hear anything, but he’ll probably be
incommunicado for several days at least…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment