18/03/2018

STREET ART

When I asked Wilson if he and Nërp would mind washing off the graffiti, he tried to dissuade me.

‘Let’s not be too hasty – I’d strongly advise you to keep it, New Dad!’ he told me. ’Street Art is a Big Thing now. Just look at Banksy – people will pay thousands to buy a wall with one of his pictures on!’


‘There’s only one Banksy!’ I replied. ‘I can’t see this ever being worth anything…’


‘You’d be surprised!’ he said. ‘I’ve been reading about this “Antsy” dude, and he’s very well respected in the Art World – he’s One To Watch. I really think you should leave that fence alone…’
________


Oh! You don’t suppose that this ‘Antsy’ character could be… well… Wilson


Sometimes I think I’m just a bit too close to him to see things clearly…


No comments:

Post a Comment