18/02/2018

PIG YOGA

‘Pig Yoga’ is now officially a thing

The Practice of Pig Yoga apparently involves lying on the floor while a young pig walks up and down over your prone body. I can’t imagine that this is of any benefit to anyone other than Wilson, who will be running the classes and trousering the class fees. 


But I’ll bet it makes your eyes water – I can promise you he won’t be trying it on me!

While practicing Pig Yoga (which Wilson confessed he didn’t enjoy, and most certainly wouldn’t pay for himself) Polly arrived to announce that Neil the Sloth has said ‘Froome...’ 


This is very mysterious, but I fear that by the time Neil has finished his sentence, we’ll all have forgotten how it began
____________


CORRECTION: Wilson informs me that he was not ‘lying on the floor’ but practicing an advanced yoga pose called ‘Balancing-The-Pig’  which is allegedly a fusion of the basic Yoga Poses Balancing-The-Cat and the Upward-Facing-Anteater…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment