03/01/2018

PHOTO ME

The Boys are just back from Tesco – they went to use the Photo-Me machine to take a picture of themselves wearing their Star Wars helmets.

Wilson didn't make any New Year's Resolutions this year – he told me he hadn't used up last year's yet – but I have resolved to walk briskly for a mile every afternoon. By the end of the year I will have walked the equivalent of from here to The Lizard, or to Blackpool!


W kindly offered to keep me company, but he's far from brisk, constantly stopping to look at things, ask questions and have a sit down. Moreover, half-way round he announced that he was 'Totes exhausted' and couldn't walk another step. 


Carrying him for half a mile was certainly good exercise, but it was almost too much for me – tomorrow I shall go on my own.


Unless it's raining, in which case I won't go at all...





No comments:

Post a Comment