06/01/2018

A NEW EXHIBIT IN THE MUSEUM

Byron has been staying with us for several weeks now, and he's beginning to show signs of home-sickness – Wilson and I agree that the time is drawing near when he should return to his family at the Zoo.

Before he leaves, though, they've both asked whether they can do one last project together.


Do you remember last Bonfire Night when I took the boys to the Bentley Wildlife and Motor Museum, to pass the time until the fireworks were let off? They've asked whether, as a final adventure, they can start their own Motor Museum. 


I imagine this will involve them arranging all Wilson's toy cars – possibly including Uncle Z's Citroën van – in Wilson's 'Museum' (AKA garden shed) then charging me £5 to look at them. 


I can't see any harm in that, so I've told them to go for it!
______________


HELLO CANADA! 🇨🇦
I didn't mean to leave you out yesterday – it's just that I was unaware that Wilson had any new readers there!



No comments:

Post a Comment