31/10/2017

TRICK OR TREAT SELF SERVICE

In a break with Hallowe'en tradition, Wilson has decided NOT to go out Trick-or-Treating tonight, opting rather to stay at home with his family 'Partying Hard'. 

I suspect this means a lot of wild dancing, eating too much and getting totally Blootered on Ant Gin, but it's only once a year.


To avoid interruptions from visiting Trick-or-Treaters, he has installed a Candy Vending Machine outside the front door, with instructions to Insert 50p for Spooky Treat.


Moreover, W has confided to me that for the amount of work involved, Hallowe'en doesn't last long enough, so this year he's going the Full Day Of The Dead – a festivity that continues until 2 November!


He's a bit miffed that tomorrow it's The Bees turn to Blog, but says he'll be back with more not-to-be-missed revelry on Thursday.


Hangover permitting.


I hope I can survive these extended celebrations – I find even Easter is a bit burdensome...



No comments:

Post a Comment