07/10/2017

MULTITASKING

Wilson shares his plans with me:

An Agony Uncle he will be.
_______________________


Wilson has explained to me what an Agony Aunt does, and announced his intention of becoming an on-line Agony Uncle.


He says that it's 'money for old rope' because all you need to do is tell people what you would do in their situation. 


The chief benefits of his new career, apparently, are that he could work from home (even in bed if necessary!) or while he's on holiday, thus ensuring a constant flow of holiday spending money.


He then described how, through the miracle of multi-tasking (at which anteaters are allegedly highly skilled – although I have never seen any evidence of this) he can be an Agony Uncle even while simultaneously working on his Ant Identifying Pencil, and proceeded to show me this blueprint of his latest design.


He has sworn me to secrecy, giving me strict instructions not to show anyone this blueprint – so once again I'm relying on your absolute discretion!



No comments:

Post a Comment