01/10/2017

FRIENDS DON'T LIE

Hello, I am Billi the Bee, and this is our... um, MY Guest Blog!

I normally present this blog with my Significant Other, Life Partner and Wife, Polly, and together we tell you important stuff about bees, life, the universe and everything, but today is a bit different. 


Wilson gave his New Dad a subscription to Netflix for his birthday, and now we're all busy watching Stranger Things


Now I'm not going to lie, because Friends Don't Lie, but I'm a bit disappointed that no-one has done any work or activism since we got this Netflix thing — Even Polly can't tear herself away to talk to you now. 


The only reason Wilson isn't here is because he's in the kitchen making himself a Margarita Slushy before he comes back to watch, when really he should be inventing stuff to make him rich. 


Although I will admit that Stranger Things is VERY exciting – and there have already been a few arguments about who will be 'Eleven' when we play Stranger Things games in the garden – I'm beginning to think that Netflix is the Opium of the People. 


The People round here, anyway!


So, I've been The Bee, and I'll see you next month. 


Until then, BEEEEEEEE GOOD – and don't watch too much Netflix!


No comments:

Post a Comment