11/09/2017

BUDGIE THE LITTLE HELICOPTER

The Helicopter Museum is brilliant – but as I feared, Wilson is in a grumpy mood because of the parcel from Andrea.

He just glanced cursorily at the helicopters, sat listlessly in the Flight Simulator and wasn't even interested in any snacks from the café.


'I've cut her out of my life, New Dad!' he said. 'She's lied to me all my life, and now I don't want to hear from her. And I don't want her parcels.'


However, he brightened up – almost against his will, because he was in the middle of a major sulk – when he came across this Budgie the Little Helicopter ride!


Budgie was overshadowed and almost hidden by the surrounding 'real' choppers, but W cracked a small smile and ran towards him.


I pulled a handful of £1 coins from my pocket and dared to hope W's mood might lift...



No comments:

Post a Comment