20/08/2017

INDOOR SANDCASTLES

Although our visit to the beach had been brief, it was very windy, and a lot of sand had become trapped in Wilson's fur.

When we returned to our hotel room, he shook out a considerable amount of very fine sand onto the carpet.


'There's enough of this stuff to build a sand castle, New Dad!' he remarked, adding, 'I'm beginning to wish I hadn't left Antony and TT at home now...'


I slowly withdrew the aforementioned soft toys from my pocket. W's face lit up with pleasure, and soon they were all happily occupied building sand castles on the floor. 


I'm just a bit worried about what the Chamber Maid will make of all this mess in the morning. I expect they're used to it, but we'd better leave a good Tip all the same.


Before we settled down for the night, Wilson received a WhatsApp message from The Bees, reminding him that it was now exactly six months since Uncle Zoltan disappeared, and asking us both to keep a look out for him...



No comments:

Post a Comment