26/06/2017

DUMPSTER DIVING

While Wilson was away I hired a Skip [Dumpster] so I could sort out some of my rubbish. It's on the front drive, so it's pretty difficult to miss. Wilson did not miss it.

As soon as the car had stopped he jumped out and dashed over, fished out an old amplifier to stand on and began rooting through the contents looking for 'exhibits' for his 'museum'.


I knew I should have had it collected before W returned – I know from past experience that everything except the used tea bags and coffee capsules will be retrieved, cleaned and exhibited in the 'Wilson Vermilingua Museum of Old Stuff and a Robot'.


'Why don't you come inside to say hello to everyone?' I asked, 'Have a nice chocolate milkshake and some cookies? The skip will still be there tomorrow.'


Reluctantly he climbed down and we went indoors...



No comments:

Post a Comment