21/05/2017

IGLOO

Once Wilson had eaten his fill in the Restaurant, we returned to the Children's Furniture Zone en route to the Marketplace, and thence the car park. 

However, W's eye was caught by yet another 'must have' item – an igloo tent


'Just think of all the fun we could all have in a tent like this, New Dad – we could play in it in the garden, it would stop me getting sunburnt... we could even sleep out in it!'


I reminded him that he is scared of the dark, and as soon as night fell he'd be knocking on the door to come back in; he countered by saying that I'd be sleeping out in the tent with him too. Obviously.


Honestly, that little tent seems a bit minuscule to accommodate Wilson, his entire family of toys AND me, but I could see that it would have good play value and agreed to buy one for his birthday. 


I used to spend a lot of time playing in a little tent in the garden when I was W's age...



No comments:

Post a Comment