27/05/2017

BIRTHDAY TEA

Since it is a lovely sunny day, and apart from me none of his family had participated in his birthday trip, Wilson  erected his new tent in the garden and organised a Birthday Picnic for everyone.

Well, I say 'organised' but that consisted mainly of him sitting in his garden lounger telling people what to do.


The Bees made a lot of sandwiches and rolls with honey, but I think everyone was aware that if Uncle Zoltan had been present there would have been an iced birthday cake with candles...


W says that tomorrow he'll get down to producing the June instalment of his Free 2017 Calendar. He told me that he's planning something 'a bit special' because apparently a VERY notable anniversary falls in June.


Something ant-related, I assume...



No comments:

Post a Comment