24/03/2017

RED NOSE DAY

Mole keeps wandering round in the new glasses Billi has given him, asking, 'What's that?' about things he's never been able to see before.

Things like the TV, the armchair, me, the huge red thing on the end of Wilson's nose etc.


Wilson is wearing his Red Nose while watching Sara Cox's 24-hour 80s Dance Marathon on TV. I'm pretty sure he fancies Sarah Cox, because he can't take his eyes off the screen while she's on, and he blushes whenever I mention her name! 


The comedic but charitable nose is quite uncomfortable, but W told me that he's wearing it for Miss Sara: 'If she can dance for 24 hours,' he said, 'this is the least I can do in return!'


Meanwhile the Johnson Brothers, whose probosces are too tiny to wear prosthetic noses, played football with some spares left over from previous Red Nose Days.


I asked W how the April instalment of his Calendar part-work was coming along — he said not to worry, he'd get round to it as soon as Ms Sara's Dance-a-thon ended.



No comments:

Post a Comment