03/07/2016

CLOUD WATCHING

Wilson has assured me that all the preparations for my birthday tomorrow are now in place, and this is why he is now relaxing in the garden, cloud-watching with Antony and TT. It's entirely possible that TT is fast asleep. Actually, it's entirely possible they're ALL fast asleep.

Wilson's actual words were, 'If there's anything I've forgotten, it's too late to do anything about it now!' which didn't exactly fill me with confidence.


A couple of days ago he asked me how old I would be on my birthday, and I told him my age would have a zero on the end of it. For some reason he assumed I meant I'd be 100, and he cautioned everyone to be very polite and respectful when answering the front door, in case in was a footman bringing my Telegram from the Queen!


Anyway, Wilson has warned me that my Birthday Celebrations will take me far, far away from Uckfield, so I shan't be able to post on Monday. 


Consequently, you'll have to wait until Wednesday to learn whether I had a Birthday I Shall Always Remember... or a Birthday I Shall Never forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment