29/06/2016

BYRON'S PACKING

Early this morning Byron pulled out his suitcase and, with Wilson's help, started packing his things ready for his return to the zoo.

W has given Byron a basket of green tomatoes as a gift for his Mum, Mrs Vermilingua. There was a lot of debate about whether they should spray-paint them red, but I think good sense prevailed. Surprisingly.


I shall drive him home on Friday so he's there in time for the weekend, and I expect we'll stay at the zoo with his family for most of the day. 


Then as soon as we get home, W says he has 'much planning and preparation' to do for my birthday next week.


If he's baking a cake, I hope it won't have too many ants in it.


And if he's planning the correct number of candles, I'd better warn the village Fire Brigade to be on standby...



No comments:

Post a Comment