15/02/2016

WILSON RECEIVES SOME WELCOME NEWS

As dusk fell it grew quite chilly, so Wilson and I repaired to a nearby pub for a hot drink and something to eat.

While I was ordering at the Bar, I heard W shout 'YESSSSS!!!' and I turned just in time to see him punching the air.


Hurrying back to our table, I asked him what had occurred. 


He waved his phone towards me and said, 'I just checked my email, and I've had a Valentines e-card and THREE Valentine messages! ALL from people I'm NOT RELATED TO!'

Once he'd calmed down and our food had arrived we got to chatting, and I asked him about yesterday's FURbruary Task Suggestion, 'Buy your Anteater a new Luxury Coffee Machine!'


'Oh yes,' he replied, 'I've been meaning to talk to you about that. I'm a bit tired of our old coffee machine — I'd like something with a bit more Va-Va-Voom!'


'Va-Va-Voom?' I asked, 'All it's got to do is make coffee!' but he insisted he'd found just the perfect machine, and he'd show it to me as soon as we got home.


And I was sitting down.


______
Today's FURbruary Task Suggestion: Welcome a Wasp!



No comments:

Post a Comment