22/12/2015

CAROL SINGING

It's just getting dark here, and Wilson has assembled his choir in the porch ready to go carol singing round the village.

Since it proved so unpopular in the past, he has dropped his Rate Card Of Suggested Donations this year... although I have seen him showing Antony, the Johnson Brothers and especially Tiny Toy, a lot of YouTube videos of cute puppies looking adorable while begging. I think I can see his strategy here.


Since the weather is not great, the sTone Brothers might for once be pleased to be still wrapped in their Mummy Halloween costumes... though it's difficult to tell.


Since W explained the 'Real Meaning of Xmas' to me a couple of days ago, I am agog to see his interpretation of The Nativity planned for tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment