05/10/2015

A BIT OF A SCENE

So we all sat on the bed back at the hotel and watched Doctor Who. It was a disaster… it was the most paralysingly scary episode since Richard Wilson asked, 'Are you my Mummy?' back in the utterly petrifying 'Empty Child' episode!

Everyone was terrified. Everyone slept in my bed. With the lights on. Even I was a bit scared, but poor Wilson — not only was the story set underwater, it was about ghosts who only come out in the dark, so it really pressed all his buttons!


I finally dropped off at about 2am, but I was awoken a couple of hours later by Antony and Tiny Toy playing Tag. They seemed to have put their fear behind them, and were now totally overexcited about going to see the Steam Railway.


At the station there was a little bit of a scene when I bought the tickets. I wasn't going to say anything, but Wilson noticed the Admission Charges listed 


     CHILDREN: FREE
    
     DOGS:       £3


If there's one thing certain to wind him up, it's people thinking he's a dog; but when they try to charge him EXTRA for being a dog...



No comments:

Post a Comment