23/08/2015

An alarming email!

Several of Wilson's friends have have been in touch with me expressing concern about his level of sugar consumption, because anteaters are vulnerable to diabetes. 

Over our drink we had a serious talk about this, and he's agreed to cut down. When we finished, he said, 'You'll be telling me next that Gin isn't good for me, New Dad! Hahaha!'


This seemed to be an ideal opportunity for a discussion about reducing his alcohol intake… but we were interrupted by a train-whistle sound from his iPhone.


W picked it up and found an email marked URGENT. 'It's from The Bees, New Dad.' he told be. 'They say that the loft has been invaded by Wasps, but not to worry because they've got everything under control.'


Hmm. I think it's inevitable that I should worry a little bit...



No comments:

Post a Comment