09/06/2015

Satori

Around 4am today, Wilson had a moment of Satori, of Enlightenment, of Clarity! 

Honestly, I'd have been just as happy if he hadn't woken me up to share it with me, but it's done now. Anyway, his idea was to post his video to YouTube

'That's the place to go Viral, New Dad!' he told me, with rather more enthusiasm than I could handle at that time of day…

By breakfast his video had been up on YouTube for four hours and still hadn't gone viral. Wilson said that 'Going Viral' is taking much longer than he'd expected, so he's starting another project before he gets bored: Top Trump Ants!

He settled down at the kitchen table with his Ant Reference Books and crayons and set to work.

Wilson's Music Video is now on YouTube, so EVERYBODY should be able to see and hear it, including iPad users! 



No comments:

Post a Comment