30/04/2015

The Last Tram

The day is drawing to a close and I'm ready for dinner, but Wilson has pleaded for one last tram ride. 

This tram has comfy upholstered seats, and W is intrigued by the way the backs of them flip so passengers can face forward whichever way the tram is driving. He told me he might try adapting the front passenger seat in our car for when I'm reversing.

As we disembarked he had a final go at pretending to drive, even though he could barely see out of the front window. 'I expect if I'd been a real tram driver they'd have provided a box for me to stand on,' he explained, 'with my name printed on it in a nice font!'

Tomorrow is the day the Bees do their Guest Blog. Wilson has had a text from them saying to tell you all to have a pen ready when you read it, as you will have to sign a disclaimer or something because they will be saying something very controversial.

I wouldn't take any notice, but at least I've told you now…



No comments:

Post a Comment