07/04/2015

Music to Eclipse By

This morning I found Wilson in the kitchen humming tunelessly. 

'What's up, matey?' I asked him.

'I had a totes brill idea in the night!' he replied earnestly. 'I was thinking about the Eclipse, and I thought to myself, "What would make an eclipse even more pleasurable? And make me some money?"'

He waited for me to respond. I considered for a moment before replying, 'Clear skies?'

'My idea will make eclipses more exciting and pleasurable even if there's total cloud cover!' he said. 'I present: Music to Watch Eclipses By!'

He held up a CD for me to see. 

'This is blank Proof of Concept CD at the moment because I haven't composed the music yet. It will be quite Ambienty, and I shall play it on my spoons and kazoo — I'm just composing it now.'

'Oh!' I said, nonplussed.

'But that's not all,' he continued. He nudged Antony who held up a round chocolate biscuit with a single bite taken from it. 'There are also Eclipse Snacks!'


No comments:

Post a Comment