01/02/2015

Welcome to The Bees First Blog!

It's the first of the month so the bees, Polly and Billi, have joined me in the kitchen to write their first proper blog! Neither of them is very good at typing, so they're going to dictate it to me and I shall Blog it for them. Here goes, then…

Hello! Hello! We are Polly and Billi, Wilson's bees, and this is our Blog!
Oh dear, perhaps we haven't thought this through properly, I don't know what to say… I know, we'll tell you some bee jokes. Bees have a wonderful sense of humour, we're well known for it!

Polly: What Bee is good for your health?
Billi: I don't know, what Bee is good for your health?
Polly: Vitamin Bee! 
[Giggling in unison]

But enough fun, we would like now to send a very serious message to you all now: Be Nice!
[Billi whispers: 'BEE nice!' there is a lot more giggling]

Anyway, next time we're going to give you some cookery tips and recipes, so you might want to buy some nice honey before then!

I've been Polly!

And I've been Billi!

And we'll see you again this time next month!

The regular Wonderful World of Wilson Blog will return tomorrow. With any luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment