06/12/2014

We're All Going on a Winter Holiday!

I tried to convince Wilson to take only one suitcase, but I eventually relented and let him take a separate 'emergencies' bag, which I suspect is full of Cheesy Wotsits and Ant-Based Snacks, but it's not very big.

Once all the packing was in the car everyone gathered in the front room to wave us off.

As we drove away I whispered the name of our destination to W, who immediately started to panic! He calmed down once I explained, but his reaction might be a clue to you of where we are going.

Otherwise, you'll just have to wait until we get back and we show you the photos!

In the meantime the bees Polly-B and Billi-B will take care of you on the blog (they're both very excited!) and Wilson and I will see you in a few days…


No comments:

Post a Comment