09/07/2014

We're all going on a Summer Holiday!

I found Wilson this morning eating his breakfast while watching Larva with Antony and Johnson Major. I don't really approve of watching tv during mealtimes, especially Larva which is a really weird Korean cartoon about, well, larvae, but he and Johnson both love it.

Anyway, I put my idea of a short holiday to him and he thought for a moment.  
'Bookings for the Bee Wedding Venue have been disappointingly low, and the Mk2 WASTE Clock business is under control, so I think I could spare a few weeks for a holiday.'

I had been thinking more of a few days rather than weeks, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Anyway, he said he'd do some research and get back to me. 

Perhaps I should have just told him where we were going and not given him any choice…


No comments:

Post a Comment