03/05/2014

WEDDING DAY!

Billi surprised everyone by arriving at the ceremony with a new fur-do — she'd had some colour put in. Polly loved Billi's new look, describing it as 'tres punk!' 

Wilson then intoned, 'By the Power Vested in me by the Internet and the Flying Spaghetti Monster Online Theological College, I declare you Bee and Bee!' The girls kissed each other and all the guests cheered!

After this, everyone retired for a slap-up sit-down meal of vegan jalfrezi kindly supplied by Wilson's friend Jan. This was very fortuitous since, what with being so busy memorising the words of the ceremony, W had completely forgotten to order any food.

During the meal, large quantities ant-flavoured mead were consumed before Antony, aided by Tiny Toy, gave the Best Man's Speech.

In a small, wavering voice, he began, 'I would like to thank everyone for coming. The brides look lovely. I hope they…' He paused, whether for dramatic effect or nervousness I couldn't tell. Tiny Toy began to giggle. Antony resumed. 'I hope they will… BEE… very happy together!'

Tiny Toy collapsed in laughter as Antony added, 'Did you see what I did there? Did you?'

We all clapped and clapped while Antony blushed and smiled, relieved to have discharged his duties successfully. 


No comments:

Post a Comment