17/05/2014

Children are half price...

Today Wilson made the finishing touches to the outside of his museum by washing the walls, cleaning the signs etc. It doesn't look too bad now, but I'd think twice about paying actual money to go inside!

Just as he finished there was a ring at the bell. 

'That will be my taxi!' he said. 

I asked him where he was going and he told me he was going to visit his Mum, Mrs Vermilingua, for a few days to 'clear the air' about his broken promise. 

'So you're in charge of the Museum, New Dad!' he blithely announced, handing me the keys. 'Children are half price, but insist on seeing their birth certificates before you let them in!'

And with that he was off. 

I'll start posting again as soon as I hear any news from him… whenever that may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment