05/04/2014

Golf Champion!

As predicted, lunch was followed by a round of Crazy Golf, in which I was soundly beaten. As usual. 

If The Masters or the PGA Championship were for Crazy Golf, I think W might make the cut! He takes each hole very seriously, which is why a round with him takes so long to play. I always cross my fingers that we don't win a free round at the final hole!

For myself, I'd quite like to get home and see what date the bees have chosen for their wedding, but past experience has taught me that Wilson is not to be hurried.

_______________
CHECK THIS OUT! 
What with the Bees' Wedding, March has been a very busy month for Wilson Vermilingua OBE!
I've just uploaded the latest monthly volume of Ant Wars II: March 2014 so you can catch up on anything you've missed.
Please tell all your friends, as it is Wilson's stated ambition for his life story to be, as he puts it, "As Popular as an engagement party with free food and drink and music."
You can download them or read them online at:

No comments:

Post a Comment