16/04/2014

A guest is barred!

Apparently Mad Uncle Zortan's hobby is attending bee weddings, dressed head-to-toe in black, and biting the other guests. 

Then at the crucial moment, when the vicar asks, 'If any of you know cause or just impediment why these bees should not be joined together in Holy Matrimony, you are to declare it now, or forever hold your peace,' Mad Uncle Zortan jumps up and shouts, 'Yes! I know of Cause or Just Impediment!' Then he chuckles wickedly, continuing, 'I shan't tell ye… but ye'll all find out soon enough! Har…' before storming out of the church. 

Upon hearing this, Wilson visibly blanched. 

'I don't think I'd like that!' he declared. 'I shall make certain that all the ushers are given a copy of that photograph and strict instructions not to admit him!'


No comments:

Post a Comment